Personally identifiable information is data that can be used on its own or with other information to identify, contact, or locate a person, or to identify an individual in context.
Personal Information Collected
When ordering products, services, or when completing forms on this website, you may be asked to provide your name, email, address, phone number, and other personal details. This data allows us to contact you so that I can provide you with additional information about your purchase or for various other purchases purposes.
I will sometimes collect personally identifiable information when you call via telephone, send an email, complete a form, subscribed to the newsletter, or when you provide feedback about products or services.
How Information is Used
Your personally identifiable information can be used to:
- improve this website to better serve you and other clients
- provide customer service in response to request for additional information
- administer contests, promotions, surveys and other website features
- send emails regarding orders or other products and services
- follow up after a phone call, email, or live chat
- send professional information about new services or products
All purchases available through this website are managed via third-party providers that use SSL encryption to protect your payment information. This website is also hosted on a server that is frequently updated with the latest security patches. Industry standard firewalls are also in place.
How Cookies are Used
Some files that a website or service provider transfers to your computer's hard drive. When your browser is configured to allow cookies, this website can recognize your browser and remember certain information.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most browsers accept cookies by default, but you can modify browser settings to decline cookies. However, modifying that setting may prevent you from taking full advantage all feature of all features found on this website. As each browser is different, please search your browser documentation for information about how to deactivate cookies.
Information Sharing with Third Parties
Candice Brown Photography does not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This exclusion does not extend to website hosting partners and other parties that assist in operating this website or serving users.
All third-party operators have agreed to keep collective information confidential. However, not personally identify or identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Candace Brown Photography reserves the right to release information to enforce website policies, when required by law, and when needed to protect the rights, property, or safety of others.
Third Party Tracking
This website uses several third-party tools that track visitor behavior. Information about those third-party tools is provided below:
- Google: Some of these tracking tools used by this website may include Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Google AdWords, and Google AdSense advertising.
- Google's Advertising Principles: Candice Brown Photography uses Google services to help provide visitors with a positive website experience. This website adheres to all Google AdWords policies. You can also visit Google's AdWords policy page for more information.
- Google Analytics: This website uses Google Analytics cookies and other third-party identifiers to measure and compile data regarding visitor interactions, ad impressions, and other ad service functions as they relate to our website. This information cannot be used to identify individual visitors.
Facebook Conversion Pixel
Visitors have the option to opt out of this tracking. Information about how to opt out is found in the opt out section below. Candice Brown Photography will not combine the information gathered through these tools with personally identifiable information.
If you don't wish to participate in Google advertising tracking, you can opt out using the Google Ad settings page. You can also opt out of the other advertising by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance Consumer Choice Page, the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out Page, or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out browser add-on.
You can also maintain an anonymous visitor session which removes most tracking by using Chrome's Incognito Mode, Safari's Private Browsing, or Edge's InPrivate Browsing.
The Candice Brown Photography website collects your computer's IP address, browser type, browser version, the number and names of the pages you visit, and the time and date of your visit, and other statistics used to measure traffic and diagnose technical issues with this website.
Do Not Check Signals
The Candice Brown Photography website cannot honor Do Not Check signals sent some of the third-party systems used to track visitor traffic don't include the technology needed to observe those signals. To learn how to enable do not tracking your browser, more information is available.
Children Online Privacy Protection Act
Candice Brown Photography does not market to children under the age of 13.
Fair Information Practices
The fair information practices principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States. To meet the requirements of the Fair Information Practices, Candice Brown Photography will notify you via email within seven business days should a data breach occur.
The CAN-SPAM Act sets the rules for commercial email, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have email stops from being sent to them, and proscribes penalties for violations.
Candice Brown Photography may collect your email address to:
- send information, respond to inquiries, answer questions, or address other requests
- process orders and send information or updates related to orders
- market to a mailing list after an original transaction
Candice Brown Photography will:
- use accurate subject lines and valid email addresses
- identify messages as advertisements
- include the physical address of Candice Brown Photography
- provide unsubscribe links and advertising emails
If you would like to unsubscribe from future emails, you can contact me and your email will be removed from future advertising correspondence.
For more information, please contact me anytime.